Sunday, October 27, 2013

Live, Laugh, Love..


 A lot to update.. :)

Hi!! I'm back!!

Yes, i was not in the mood to update anything at all, when i got to know that my lil one had viral skin infection which at first i thought was chickenpox.. :( Alhamdulillah, she is recovering well.. Berkat doa, support from the family ( thank you so much, guys! May Allah bless you with great life ) all the advices, care and solutions to Hessa's skin condition.. Thank you..

Well, as a mother of a (sensitive skin) girl, i think it's good for me to share my experience, just in case i have fellow readers who is dealing with the same challenge.. In my next entry, ofcoz! :) Okie dokie.. :))

Aaaahhhh, it's nice to be back.. :))




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete